Xiaomi Mi A1 launched in India at Rs 13,999 with Special Edition Red Variant.
Xiaomi has launched a new Special Edition Red variant of its Android One-backed Mi A1 phone in India at a price of Rs 13,999. The new Xiaomi Mi A1 Special Edition Red will be available in limited quality starting December 20 via Mi.com and Flipkart.
“The Mi A1 Special Edition Red will be available in limited quantities from December 20, 2017, via Mi.com and Flipkart,” Xiaomi said in a press statement. The Xiaomi Mi A1 Special Edition Red will also be available at all Mi Home stores, Mi Preferred Partner stores, and retail partner stores, the company added.
Although the Mi A1 has been launched at Rs 13,999, potential buyers can get their hands on the phone at a discounted price of Rs 12,999 during Xiaomi’s No.1 Fan sales promotional event on December 20 and December 21 on Mi.com/in.
the Xiaomi Mi A1 comes with full metal body and 5.5-inch Full HD display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The Mi A1 looks premium and the front of the device will remind you of the Google Pixel. At the back, there is a fingerprint scanner and the dual-lens camera module. Talking of the camera, the Xiaomi Mi A1 offers a 12-megapixels wide-angle lens along with a 12-megapixels telephoto lens which offers 2X optical zoom. The Xiaomi Mi A1 also offers iPhone 7 Plus-like Portrait mode to deliver that D-SLR like bokeh effect.
The phone is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage with support for microSD card. Xiaomi has also included a dedicated headphone amplifier to better music listening experience. Xiaomi has opted to integrate the camera interface of MIUI instead of the stock Google Camera interface in the Mi A1.
Xiaomi Mi A1 specifications In Brif
– 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass LTPS display, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
– 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with 650MHz Adreno 506 GPU
– 4GB RAM, 64GB storage (eMMC 5.0), expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
– Android 7.1.2 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
– Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
– 12MP rear camera with wide-angle lens, 1.25μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, secondary 12MP camera with telephoto lens, 1.0 μm pixel size, f/2.6 aperture, PDAF
– 5MP front-facing camera
– Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
– 3.5mm audio jack, dedicated 10v amplifier
– 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
– 3000mAh battery